Results 1 to 10 of 115

Thread: So how much of America does obama really represent?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    So how much of America does obama really represent?

    Just from seeing his speech today. He is nothing like my mixed race family. I dunno know. I dont like him.
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Primetime's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So how much of America does obama really represent?

    Him aside, a better question may be: how much of America does any single candidate represent?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So how much of America does obama really represent?

    Another question.

    Who first raised a red flag concerning his minister? CNN? Fox? CBS? NBC? AP?

    No. It was me! Right here about a month ago [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

    The guy is a nut case and Obama has taken counsel from him for years.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So how much of America does obama really represent?

    Mccains minister isnt all there very much either

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So how much of America does obama really represent?

    elaborate please raider13


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  6. #6
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So how much of America does obama really represent?

    Well if Im not mistaken he said that there should be a holy war against all muslims, besides IMO he has let greed take over him

    "Parsley is upfront with his congregation about the church's need for money. "?I just love to talk about money,' he told them. "?I just love to talk about your money. Let me be very clear "? I want your money. I deserve it. This church deserves it.'"?16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •